Country house in norfolk dating from 1240
Chapel Allerton is an inner suburb of north-east Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, 2 miles (3.2 km) from the city centre.
The Chapel Allerton electoral ward includes areas otherwise referred to as Chapeltown and Potternewton – the suburb is generally considered to be only the northern part of this.
This is still a school, Chapel Allerton Primary School. The area is home to a gothic stone church, St Matthew's Church, built in 1900, the architect being George Frederick Bodley.
It replaced the old church set in the churchyard on Harrogate Road.
In the 1950s, the building was used by Twentieth Century Fox for the distribution of films across the North of England.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Originally a congregation planted from Moortown Baptist Church, Chapel Allerton Baptist Church became an independent church in 2002.
with the new police station further down Stainbeck Lane on the junction with Scott Hall Road.
The ward population was given as 18,206 in the 2001 census, Surrounding districts include Moortown, Meanwood, Roundhay, Gledhow, Chapeltown and Harehills.
Chapel Allerton is on Harrogate Road, which, before the building of the A61 Scott Hall Road, was the main road from Leeds to Harrogate.The Harrogate Road doorways are Tudor-arched with rectangular fanlights.Further down Harrogate Road in the direction of Leeds is a brick and sandstone building bearing the sign "Leeds Board School 1878".The open space to its east and north of Potter-Newton was "a delicate Green commonly call'd Chapel-Town Moor"." Chapel Allerton was incorporated into Leeds administrative area in 1869, as a civil parish.