Updating blackberry os through bes Chat with local sluts no registration needed or sign up
The and are use by the BES to determine if an application is compatible with the device (it is not firmware). I then did step 4 and chose Deploy Applications which then gave me "The Deploy Applications request has been queued for 1 user(s)." What is the best way to tell what's happening? If the application is not installed the Status says "Install Required". As I recall, I downloaded the app, created the new folder called Opera Mini 4.2 in c:\program files\Research in Motion\Shared\Applications, made sure the Research in Motion folder was shared with Read permission, then ran the with reindex switch to create the Pkg file Can you see or think of anything I missed in those steps? No matter what software configuration I assign to him, the application status always says "up to date" even though his phone does not have the apps listed in the configuration.If the is out of date (it is out of date unless you manually update) it will not know about new devices or firmware (e.g. Just perform task 1, you dont need to device firmware. I downloaded the two xml files into the App Loader folder and ran the LOADER. At this point should I right-click the user and choose "Deploy Applications" or will it just happen automatically? Right mouse click the user and ensure you assign the software configuration 2. If you have a Downloads folder on your device applications are placed in here by default. The device I'm testing this push to is a 8330 Curve. I'm not sure of the firmware version unless that's also called "Platform Version." You mentioned renaming the folder so there are no spaces in the name. Unfortunately, I have to leave for a lunch meeting and will have to check back later. The reason I'm beginning to wonder whether it's something to do with the phone or user is that on my phone as I've gone back and forth between IT policies, I've seen evidence on my phone that the security settings are being reset.Get more info about an IP address or domain name, such as organization, abuse contacts and geolocation.One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.Sorry I should have explained that better, I meant perform task 1 when I said "Please update the and using the link below". Right mouse click the user and select Update Configuration Check Status 3. Since the app folder is using a long filename, I didn't think much of using the same in the Opera folder. Would I need to update anything after the name change? For instance when I switched from the "Blanck - Test Only" policy to the "Basic Password Security" policy, my phone had a message that a stricter policy was being enforced and it needed to reset." On his, as I've switched back and forth, it doesn't seem to have done anything.Refresh the users list and then select the user and scroll to the bottom of the properties list. Screen-Shot-2Here is the BES push version of Google Maps. In any case, you've been more patient than I deserve, and you've really helped me understand how to push out apps.
Is it just placing the latest BB OS in the the BES folder structure so that it can be pushed out and upgrade all the users devices? After updating the Configuration Status refreshing the screen and scrolling to the bottom, I see: Configuration Name: Opera Status Check Time: 5/8/09 AM Configuration Status: OK System Status: Up to date Application Status: Up to date Software Upgradeable: False I was a little surprised to see the "Application Status: Up to date" but I don't know if that's just what it's supposed to say. I've attached a screen shot of my folder structure. After 3 attempts to get into Google maps it finally got past all of that and it seems to be working. I pushed out Google Maps to my Black Berry, and it won't push to the user in question.We don't have any new devices, so I shouldn't need to do that.As far as the IT policy is concerned, I am using a policy called "Basic Password Security." In the properties of this policy, the "Disallow Third Party Application Download" policy was , and the "Password Required for Application Download" was set to TRUE.I can't really find anything glaring that says "failed because of..." See attached log. Perhaps I don't understand what this procedure is for. I had some issues with the app itself, but not with the the fact that it pushed. I would delete the Opera configuration and files\folder and start from scratch.